(as of Jun 18,2021 08:31:32 UTC – Details)
DELCIOUS BAKED WHOLE FOOD ENERGY BAR:
Our healthy energy bars are 100% natural and packed with superfoods such as whole nuts, fruits, seeds and grains, and rich roasted almond butter. These baked bars provide a delicious breakfast or snack rich with nutrition like protein and omega-3s.
Unlike most nutrition bars, our bars are baked with almond butter for an unbelievably moist, delicious and heart healthy snack that is never dry. No added powders or fillers, the nutrition in our bars comes naturally from the ingredients for a great anywhere, anytime snack.
It brings us together. It fuels our day. It keeps us alive. And because food is that important, we created a simple philosophy about this almighty subject.
That’s why we create totally delicious, naturally healthy Hot Oatmeal, Granola Bars and Baked Energy Bars. They don’t require deep thinking or tough choices, only that you open the wrapper and eat them with a smile.
THE EARNEST CAUSE:
Five Cents, up to $15,000 annually, from each sale supports the international rescue committee’s mission to lead refugees from harm to home.
EARNEST EATS AWARDS:
– SELF Magazine Healthy Food Award – Hot Cereals
– SELF Magazine Healthy Food Award – Baked Bars
– Clean Eating Magazine Clean Choice Award – Hot Cereals
– Vegetarian Times Foodie Awards – Baked Bars
– Women’s Health – 9 Best Breakfast Foods recognition
– Coffeefest Best New Product Award
– Plus many other mentions in magazines and online blogs
CHOCO PEANUT BUTTER: Organic Whole Oats, Natural Cane Syrup, Natural Dark Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla), Peanuts (Roasted Peanuts, Salt), Brown Rice Syrup, Almond Butter, Oat Bran, Natural Chunky Peanut Butter, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Cane Syrup, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor, Guar Gum, Sea Salt. CONTAINS: PEANUTS, ALMONDS AND WALNUTS.
CHOCO PEANUT BUTTER: Serving size: 1 bar (54g/1.94oz) Amount per Serving: Calories 230, Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 10g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Potassium 120mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 6g (12% DV), Vit. A (0% DV), Vit. C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
ENERGY BAR PACKED WITH SUPERFOOD INGREDIENTS: The vegan bar is made with whole nuts, fruits, seeds and grains, and rich roasted almond butter.
100% ALL-NATURAL: No spray-on vitamins, protein powders, corn, peanut or soy oils. And absolutely no ingredient lists with long compound words. We bake our energy bars in small batches and in real ovens for a soft, cookie-like texture. And we do all of this so that you can eat this healthy snack bar carefree.
THE EARNEST EATS DIFFERENCE: A portion of our sales is donated to the mission of the International Rescue Committee to lead refugees from harm to home.
CHOCO PEANUT BUTTER: A tasty duet of chocolate and natural peanut butter, made with dark chocolate chips and organic oats.